Type of Plugs
- This revolutionary Hair Straightener Pro 2 will have your hair straight, silky and soft within minutes. Designed to drastically reduce static and protect against burns, keeping the heat exactly where it needs to be, leaving you with salon-quality results in no time!
- It uses advanced technology to ensure an effortless and tangle-free styling experience, making it simpler and quicker to straighten your compared to traditional flat irons or blow-dryers.
- This Hair Straightener does not produce steam itself. Steam holes are to protect your hair when using the product on wet hair. Steam is released from wet hair.
- Make hair silky and shine
- Reduces frizz and static electricity
- Creates silky shiny hair instantly
- Straighten, flip and wave with the all-in-one ergonomic design
- Professional Salon Model
- Flash quick heating - 30s heat
- High-quality Ceramic plates deliver uniform heating with a smooth glide.
- Tourmaline Ceramic Coating Protects Hair From Heat
- Swivel Cord Prevents Tangling And Keeps You Mobile
- Very Thick hair: 220°C
- Thick Hair: 210°C
- Normal Hair: 180°C
- Thin Hair: 170°C
- Damaged Hair: 150°C
- Heats up to 180°C in one minute
- Max temp: 220°C
- Auto temperature: 180°C
- Auto shut-off
- Press the power button for three seconds to turn on or off
- Voltage:Accepts both 110-120V and 220-240V
- Before cleaning, please make sure the switch is off and the power is off. Do not touch. the panel for 30 minutes.
- To be electrical cooling, use a little wet cloth wipe tourmaline panel.
- Do not use irritating cleanser, foam, solvent, do not immerse in water clean.
- Check the supply voltage and the use of the label on the same phase.
- To the plug, power cord to conduct a comprehensive inspection seriously; if found to be damaged, only to the manufacturer to develop the maintenance point to repair or replacement.
- There is still temperature after use, should be placed on the insulation objects, to avoid human touch.
- Do not rinse with water, use a dry towel to wipe sub-heat, to keep clean and can not wet equipment components.
- Heating, please do not touch. the heating element to avoid burns.
- The power cord should be away from high-temperature heat source, so as not to burn the power cord.
- Do not use the appliance near a bath, shower, washbasin or other utensils.
- We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.